* dput() and dump() are no longer truncating when options(deparse.max.lines = *) is set.
* Calls with an S3 class are no longer evaluated when printed, fixing part of PR#17398, thanks to a patch from Lionel Henry.
* Allow file argument of Rscript to include space even when it is first on the command line.
* callNextMethod() uses the generic from the environment of the calling method. Reported by Herv’e Pag`es with well documented examples.
* Compressed file connections are marked as blocking.
* optim(*, lower = c(-Inf, -Inf)) no longer warns (and switches the method), thanks to a suggestion by John Nash.
* predict(fm, newdata) is now correct also for models where the formula has terms such as splines::ns(..) or stats::poly(..), fixing PR#17414, based on a patch from Duncan Murdoch.
* simulate.lm(glm(*, gaussian(link = ))) has been corrected, fixing PR#17415 thanks to Alex Courtiol.
* unlist(x) no longer fails in some cases of nested empty lists. Reported by Steven Nydick.
* qr.coef(qr()) now works. Reported by Kun Ren.
* The radix sort is robust to vectors with >1 billion elements (but long vectors are still unsupported). Thanks to Matt Dowle for the fix.
* Terminal connections (e.g., stdin) are no longer buffered. Fixes PR#17432.
* deparse(x), dput(x) and dump() now respect c()’s argument names recursive and use.names, e.g., for x <- setNames(0, "recursive"), thanks to Suharto Anggono's PR#17427.
* Unbuffered connections now work with encoding conversion. Reported by Stephen Berman.
* .Renviron on Windows with Rgui is again by default searched for in user documents directory when invoked _via_ the launcher icon.
Reported by Jeroen Ooms.
* printCoefmat() now also works with explicit right=TRUE.
* print.noquote() now also works with explicit quote=FALSE.
* The default method for pairs(.., horInd=*, verInd=*) now gets the correct order, thanks to reports by Chris Andrews and Gerrit Eichner. Additionally, when horInd or verInd contain only a subset of variables, all the axes are labeled correctly now.
* agrep(“..|..”, .., fixed=FALSE) now matches when it should, thanks to a reminder by Andreas Kolter.
* str(ch) now works for more invalid multibyte strings.